Most recent post:
Our video crew did an outstanding job in developing a companion infographic for the Twenty Strategies to Safer and More Effective Schools that was released by the Department last week. Our public information intern is working on another infographic based on a new paper Relative Risks of Death in U.S. Schools written by Steve Satterly.
Recent blog posts by Mike:
- School Safety Info Graphic for Maine Department of Education School Safety Guide posted on 04/23/2014
- New School Safety Report – Relative Risks of Death in U.S. Schools Released posted on 04/21/2014
- Maine Department of Education Releases Free Guide to No-cost and Low-cost School Safety Concepts posted on 04/18/2014
- Mass Casualty Knife Attacks at Schools not Neccesarily a New Phenomenon posted on 04/11/2014
- School Knife Attacks - Why Focusing Pervasively on Active Shooter Incidents can be Dangerous posted on 04/09/2014